Callahan Dental wants to provide you with superior dental care. Our highly trained staff will help you maximize your insurance benefits and provide financing options to meet your needs and aesthetic dentistry goals.
1. Will my insurance pay for this?
2. How do I find out what my insurance covers?
3. Can I get all my dental work done at once?
4. What if I wait until next year so my insurance will cover it?
5. My insurance statement’s Explanation of Benefits (EOB) says my dentist exceeded the “usual, customary, and reasonable” (UCR) fee. Was I overcharged?
6. My insurance says it covers 100% for exams and cleanings -- why didn’t I get 100% reiumbursement?
7. Why do you ask me to pay for my care at the time of service, since I have insurance?
8. Why can’t I just pay my co-payment?
9. How can my insurance company say they will pay only for the “least expensive alternative treatment”?
10. Are you on my insurance company’s provider list?
We are a quality-driven practice and make recommendations based on what is in the best interest of our patient’s health, not the insurance company’s contractually agreed-upon reduced fee schedules. Therefore, we are not on any insurance company’s provider list and have one fee schedule for all our patients regardless of their dental insurance coverage.
The question becomes: What level of benefit coverage will you receive if you go to a dentist not on your provider “list”? Patients belonging to a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) program generally receive some level of reimbursement when they see a “non-participating” dentist. Those belonging to an HMO or DMO (Capitation) program may not receive reimbursement provided by a “non-participating” dentist.
Once again, you have a choice. We would hope that you would choose a quality-driven practice, even if it means paying slightly more out-of-pocket, than choosing a fee-driven practice that is sometimes forced to make treatment recommendations based on insurance company dictates.
We are honored that our patients trust us to provide the best care, and we work to be worthy of their trust. If you choose our practice, we will maximize your insurance benefits and work with you to make payment as practical as possible.
Making Care Affordable
Your healthy, attractive smile is our mission – so we work to make the best care affordable. We offer both in-house financing and financing through CareCredit, a third-party company.
Here’s what CareCredit offers you:
• Schedule treatment now!
• No up-front costs, annual fees, or prepayment penalties
• Rates much lower than credit cards
• Unlike dental insurance, CareCredit can be used for cosmetic care.
Choose your payment plan – from no-interest, short-term plans to extended options from 24 to 48 months.
See more details and apply online at